Free On-Demand Webinar
Industrial Cybersecurity & Remote Connectivity Basics
Friday, October 1, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET.
Instantly watch the free on-demand webinar recording
In this beginner-friendly webinar, learn industrial cybersecurity basics with practical, real-life scenarios and best practices (and without scare tactics). After watching, you'll know how to get started with protecting your networks and learn techniques for safely applying remote connectivity and secure servicing for machines/systems.
This on-demand webinar covers:
• Overview of information technology (IT) vs. operational technology (OT) networks
• Cybersecurity technology basics and best practices
• How to implement cybersecurity (Defense in Depth)
• Remote connectivity overview
• Phoenix Contact CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection): This reviews solutions to meet cybersecurity and remote connectivity needs
• Case studies and examples in the field